First Presbyterian Church is a strong, vibrant and welcoming community of faith. The doors of our church swing so wide as to welcome all, our arms are so open so as to embrace all, and our hearts are so warm that we love all. This sense of community is nurtured through a variety of ministries. In addition to the ministries described below, there are a multitude of both small groups and large gatherings, which occur throughout the week and year.
Everyone has a place here. If you would like information on how to find your place here, contact us.
I want to welcome you to First Presbyterian Church of Burlington, NC. This is a congregation that is making a difference in the lives of many within our congregation, our community, and our world. We hope that you will join us in these endeavors. – Ronald Shive, D. Min, Pastor
- Reflections from Seminary Student Becca Cummings
- 8/27 Market For Missions – We need your stuff!
- Join Us at the Royals Game – August 18th!
- Lydia Allen Says “Hello from Moyobamba!”
- Thank You for Attending Groundwater
- Got School Supplies? Help out Classroom Closet!
- Furniture Ministry: A snapshot
- Young Adults Reflect on Allied Churches Serving
- An update from John McCall
- Reflections from Richmond