Your generosity enables us to fulfill our mission at home and in the world.
Your gift helps us:
- Serve locally, nationally, and internationally.
- Support our staff committed to leading our robust programming.
- Maintain our facilities which are utilized by several community not-for-profits, both as a permanent home and as an event space.
Pledging and Giving is easy!
To pledge and give together:
- By pledging your 2019 gifts, you help us create an informed, sustainable operating budget for the coming year.
- To pledge and give together, use the “Online Giving” button below and select “Pledge – New” in the Give To section. We will update your 2019 Pledge to reflect your payment plan (based on a year of giving at your selected plan).
- To fulfill an existing pledge, or if you pledged using a pledge card, select “Pledge – Fulfill Existing Pledge.”
- You may make a one-time or recurring gift with a credit card or via bank draft.
Other Options for Giving.
You may also give by Stock Gift by contacting our Church Financial Administrator
*If you currently use recurring giving through the E-Giving platform, we will contact you to transition to the new platform.
Giving and Pledging is Confidential.
Your confidential gift or pledge will be received by our Church Business Administrator and is not shared with other staff or volunteers. If you create an account, you’ll be able to manage your giving by logging in. Otherwise, contact email@example.com or call the church office at (336) 228-1703 to update or make other changes to your giving schedule or pledge.